Clinical Services International is a global leader of pharmaceutical products and services for clinical trials. We do Intelligent Sourcing of medicines, Generics, Diagnostics and Medical Devices throughout the world, supplying the clinical trials that develop tomorrow’s medicines.
We manage the entire supply chain and offer tailor-made solution for clinical trials. We have grown very significantly, and we are now looking to appoint a Clinical Trial Supply Manager.
We are looking for a competent, ambitious, passionate individual with attention to detail and ability to manage client projects / orders to completion with excellence.
The role also encompasses a commercial component of either purchasing or selling, so demonstrated experience in procurement or sales in the pharmaceutical sector is a requirement.
Previous knowledge or involvement with clinical trials is a distinct advantage for this role.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, CSI, you will be responsible for clients located all over the world and fulfil all day-to-day operations and duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Taking full responsibility and accountability for client requests, delivery, and opportunities
• Driving projects towards successful completion while supervising that communication, procurement, logistics, business development, operations, quality and administration abide to regulations and company´s SOPs
• Ability to read clinical trial protocols and interpret medicine requirements, create and execute an effective clinical trial supply chain solution
• Create an appropriate distribution plan and have oversight of the assigned vendor(s) executing it
• Ability to work independently and proactively to ensure that the supply of all trial materials is delivered to the right place at the right time
• Preparing quotes and follow up on orders for the acquisition of goods
• Provide ongoing budget tracking activities so that projects are run efficiently and in accordance with client approved quotations
• Remain up to date in all GxP and regulatory requirements applicable to the role
• Leads client and vendor related meetings where necessary to discuss clinical supply chain topics or status updates
• Conducts thorough and regular risk management assessments to ensure all risks are systematically reviewed and appropriate mitigation executed
• Pro-actively communicating the project status to all stakeholders, liaising with all stakeholders to ensure on-time project management
• Develops and sustains customer relationships through direct interaction, responsiveness, and accountability. Maintain open communication with customers using appropriate tools
• Proactively collaborating with other internal departments by maintaining a consistent communication
• Support company’s growth by continuously seeking ways to improve quality, range of services and geographic coverage.
This role is part of the expansion program at CSI and requires a high degree of professionalism where the following skills & capabilities are essential:
Customer centricity, Result orientation, Market knowledge, Teamwork spirit
• You have a Bachelor´s degree and a Master’s degree and /or Prince II
• Min 5-year experience in CRO/CMO/Pharma (clinical trial supply, project management or pharmaceutical wholesale) (Essential)
• Experience in Clinical Supply Chain Management (Essential)
• Ability to demonstrate good project management skills
• Ability to create effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication and direction
• You are highly motivated and a reliable team player with proven problem-solving skills
• International experience preferred
In return we offer:
An amazing opportunity to contribute to a fast growing, pharmaceutical company. A 'can do' culture where you will be encouraged to get involved in a range of exciting initiatives and to introduce new ideas.
The opportunity to learn new skills and ongoing personal development and career opportunities.
What’s in for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities and work with highly experience people in the industry. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to engaging with Blue Chip Pharmaceutical clients all over the world. Develop scientific knowledge and expertise in clinical trials and drug development.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday, Pension Scheme, great working environment.
Location: UK, or Germany
Ref SLS 09
Open Date: 08th Feb
Closing Date: 08th Mar