Clinical Services International is a global leader of pharmaceutical products and services for clinical trials. We do Intelligent Sourcing of medicines, Generics, Diagnostics and Medical Devices throughout the world, supplying the clinical trials that develop tomorrow’s medicines.
We have supplied medicines all over the world and we have operations in UK, Germany, Japan and USA.
We manage the entire supply chain and offer tailor-made solutions for clinical trials. We have grown very significantly, and we are now looking to appoint a Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Associate.
Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Associate is responsible for managing client requests and projects from enquiry to completion. For further information, please check our website www.csint.com
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, CSI, you will be responsible for clients located all over the world and fulfil all day-to-day operations and duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answering customer enquiries
• Processing orders
• Contacting suppliers and accurately managing quotations
• Updating customer records
• Organising deliveries
• Providing after-sales support
• Building and maintaining relationships of trust with clients and suppliers
• Produce sales reports, perform research on clinical trials and analysis on medicines us
• Support marketing efforts and liaise with marketing department, attend conference
Key Skills & Experience required:
• 2+ years of sales, R&D or marketing experience preferably in pharmaceutical industry
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Life Science or relevant field, Masters preferred
• Strong self-motivation and flexible team-member
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and numeracy skills
• Self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise between tasks
• Ability to do research and use databases
• Previous sales support experience desirable but not necessary
• Digital Marketing experience and competency desirable
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software, particularly Excel
In return we offer:
An amazing opportunity to contribute to a fast growing, pharmaceutical company and potentially move along our subsidiaries.
A 'can do' culture where you will be encouraged to get involved in a range of exciting initiatives and to introduce new ideas, work directly with some of the largest Pharmaceutical companies
A warm, welcoming environment based in Central London
The opportunity to learn new skills and ongoing personal development and career opportunities
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities and work with highly experienced people in the industry.
From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to engaging with Blue Chip Pharmaceutical clients all over the world.
Develop scientific knowledge and expertise in clinical trials and drug development.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday, Pension Scheme, great working environment.